What is Reiki? What are the benefits of Reiki?
Rei = spiritually guided and Ki=life force
Reiki is a powerful relaxation and healing practice that reduces tension and relieves stress. It induces a meditative state while infusing the client and practitioner with life force energy. This energy heals the body, mind, and spirit, and balances the emotions. The Reiki System of Natural Healing was developed in Japan by Mikao Usui starting in 1914.
Karuna Reiki® evolved out of Usui and Tibetan Reiki. It can be used in addition to Usui Reiki during healing and sessions. Karuna Reiki® reduces physical pain, releases negative energies from the past, and transforms bad habits. As it heals, it fills the client with a spiritual sense of peace and love. Kwan Yin’s compassionate action and Saint Michael the Archangel’s healing energy are 2 of the energies called upon during a Karuna Reiki® healing session.
Reiki can be received during private Reiki sessions or during Community Reiki or anywhere in the world at any time/date with Distance Reiki sessions. Anyone can begin to do Reiki for themselves and for others after the Reiki Level I class attunement to Reiki.
To learn more, try:
The history of Reiki and its meaning. Have a Reiki mini-session. Length of class depends upon number of participants. The class is offered at the Reiki Healing Center or your location.
MY GIFT TO YOU - REDUCED PRICE FOR 2016
$30 per person for up to five people in the class, includes 15 minute Reiki Mini Session;
$15 each for 5 or more in class, 2 of group receive 15 minute mini-session as demo.
Benefits of Reiki
The benefits of Reiki healing for Body, Mind, Emotions, and Spirit happens for both the giver and the receiver of this powerful healing energy. This technique is especially valuable for the elderly because it is done fully-clothed, is non-invasive, does not manipulate the body, and is great for reducing pain and stress while giving the recipient warm and comforting touch, in a safe way. It is beneficial for those who learn this technique, both for one's own well being, as well as to assist others in benefiting from the Universal Healing Energy that is channeled through Reiki Healing.
Stressed individuals will benefit from Reiki, especially corporate employees and small business owners, as well as those suffering from associated stress and pain caused by poor health and/or emotional trauma in the home and/or office in both local and distant places (Reiki energy can be sent at distances).
Those wishing to experience and develop an understanding of this Japanese relaxation and healing technique will benefit from the trust they develop in their own intuition with reduced stress and easing of pain, clearing away of old emotional baggage, as well as a new understanding in the spirit of their own lives. The only requirement is the willingness to receive Reiki Energy .
- accelerates healing relieves pain, stress, & tension
- calming, nurturing & comforting
- recipients often report feeling a spiritual connection and a feeling of peace
- reducing pain and stress while giving the recipient warm and comforting touch
- benefits of Reiki healing for Body, Mind, Emotions, and Spirit happens for both the giver and the receiver of this powerful healing energy
- stressed corporate employees, as well as those suffering from associated stress and pain caused by poor health and/or emotional trauma in the home and/or office will be able to concentrate better and be more focused at their work
- sessions can be given in person or sent at distance – new quantum physics confirms what the founder of Reiki practiced in the 1920’s
- Reiki students benefit from the trust they develop in their own intuition
- reduced stress and easing of pain, clearing away of old emotional baggage, as well as a new understanding in the spirit in one’s own life
- the only requirement is the willingness to receive Reiki Energy
What makes Reiki Different?
- noninvasive, has no side effects or contraindications
- done fully-clothed, is non-invasive, does not manipulate the body
- students find Reiki very easy to learn, does not require years of study (you can learn the first level of Reiki I - Shodenn a weekend & start using it immediately)
- very easy to use, no complicated techniques, no special equipment---all you need is your hands and you can do Reiki for someone in the room with your or even far away
How Does It Work?
- restores balance & harmony to the Human Energy System supports & accelerates the body's natural healing powers
- promotes healing on all levels--physical, mental, emotional, & spiritual
- since we are all moving molecules our energy system can be positively recharged
- repairs and restores the Human Energy System so that it functions properly
- health care professionals can use it in any clinical setting
- for all ages (babies --elderly)
- to speed healing--post op, fractures, wounds, burns, etc.
- to relieve pain, anxiety, & fear
- to relieve & prevent burnout, to nurture yourself for yourself and your family
Reiki Class Levels
In the first level Reiki class, Shoden, the students learn how to do Reiki sessions for themselves and how to do sessions for other people. They also learn meditations, breathing exercises, the Reiki Precepts, the history and meaning of Reiki.
In the 2nd level class Okuden students learn mantras, symbols, and other techniques to use for healing themselves and others, including conditions starting back in time or sending remote distance healing to people, animals, and situations. At this point students who have purchased student insurance can charge for occasional House Blessings, Distance Healings, and sessions for others with supervision as part of their training or charge with practitioner insurance.
In the 3rd level, Shinpiden Reiki Master classes students review levels 1 and 2 and then learn the Reiki Master Symbol and it mantra and learn how to do Spiritual Blessings as Usui did them in the 1920’s and how to do the Attunement process as developed to pass the ability to channel healing energy. As part of their training students practice doing complete sessions for clients, teach Introduction to Reiki and student teach Shoden and Okuden classes. They can also participate in public events, and provide sessions and instruction during Reiki Shares, and Community Reiki. After the completion of the Shinpiden training students with student insurance can charge for Reiki with supervision or with practitioner or professional insurance can then charge for sessions with their own clients and teach others how to do Reiki.
Student or Practitioner insurance can be purchased from ABMP.org