Scheduling and Contact
Location, Type of Class and Class Size
Location for in-person classes:
Heartspace 215 West Baker St., Media, PA 19063
LIVE/in-person classes will have 1-5 students during pandemic.
Zoom or other program
DISTANCE LEARNING/online over the internet in real time classes 1-10 students.
Combo classes are up to six hours in person and six or more hours over Zoom.
Prices for 12 hour classes
- $550 in person
- $425 combo
- $300 online
Prior to class: Pay deposit by Check (request mailing address) or with Paypal at www.Paypal.com to or though the Reiki Healing Center website.
- A $50 deposit is required for Intro to Reiki/Introduction to Reiki, Ethics, and other shorter segments of classes for students retaking a class that the full fee is $50 to $100.
- A $100 deposit is required for 12 hour Reiki Classes all levels or 8 hour Karuna reiki ® all levels of classes where full fee is $100 to $550.
- $200 deposit is required for Shinpiden Reiki Master for 24 hours of class (pay $100 twice on Reiki Healing Center Website). Time payments $200 deposit, $500 first class and $400 due by 12th hour of classes. 24 hours total.
Reiki I Shoden / Reiki I Shoden Hands-on
12 hours of class.
During this class you will become a Reiki I Practitioner. You will learn the history and meaning of Reiki (spiritually guided life force energy); learn the Reiki precepts and how to use them in meditation; learn the hand positions to do Reiki for yourself and the hand positions for doing Reiki for others; in addition, you will learn Japanese Reiki Techniques including qui gong, meditations, breathing exercises and other techniques.
You will receive 2 reiju blessings and 4 attunements to assist you to pull additional energy into and through your body. During the classes, you will receive a minimum of 2 Reiki mini sessions. You will learn how to offer a Reiki session to another person and experience doing Reiki for another person at least once during the class. You will receive a Reiki I Shoden workbook and Reiki I Shoden Certificate.
After the class you will be able to perform self-Reiki to assist yourself with relaxation, stress reduction, reduced anxiety, better physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health; receive the benefits of doing meditation and qui gong, and various other techniques; ability to volunteer offering Reiki sessions to family and friends, as well as to participate offering Reiki during Reiki Shares with other Reiki Practitioners, and to offer Reiki mini-sessions during Community Reiki times
- After you have completed Reiki I Shoden there are shorter classes (please see list under Continuing Education for Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers) that are available to deepen your practice, learn/practice Japanese Reiki Techniques or you can move on to take Reiki II Okuden.
Reiki II Okuden or Reiki II Okuden Hands-on
Prerequisite Reiki 1 Certificate or higher from any lineage.
In this class you will learn comparison between the Eastern and Western views of Reiki. You will enhance your understanding of the history and meaning of Reiki; learn 3 Reiki II Symbols, their history, meaning, drawing, chants and jumon; plus you will learn the Reiki I Shoden and Reiki II Okuden Japanese Reiki Techniques including meditations, qui gong, and other techniques. You will practice self-Reiki, offering Reiki to others, chanting the symbols, plus various techniques and meditations.
You will receive 2 Reiju, 3 attunements, at least one Reiki mini-session, if you wish you can start charging for Reiki sessions both in-person and remotely, as well as to charge for house clearings; a Reiki II Okuden Workbook, and a Reiki II Okuden Certificate.
- After you have completed Reiki II Okuden there are shorter classes (please see list under Continuing Education for Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers) that are available to deepen your practice, learn/practice Japanese Reiki Techniques or you can move on to take Shinpiden Reiki Master or Reiki Master Practitioner/Reiki Master Practitioner Hands-on.
Reiki Master Practitioner (RMP) / Reiki Master Practitioner Hands-on (First half of Shinpiden Reiki Master)
Prerequisite Reiki 2 any lineage
Once you have completed a Reiki 2 class or higher of any lineage you can take this 12 hour class to become a Reiki Master Practitioner. Half of this class is retaking the second half of Reiki II Okuden with the focus of learning more fully the Japanese Reiki Techniques; deepening your practice of Reiki by performing self-Reiki, offering Reiki sessions to others; renewing your connection to Reiki by receiving a reiju; looking deeper into the history, meaning, and ways to use your 3 Reiki II Symbols; learning the chants and jumon associated with the Reiki II symbols.
During the additional 6 hours you will receive a reiju blessing and your Reiki Master Attunement; learn the Reiki Master healing technique and additional Reiki Master Japanese Reiki Techniques. At this level you have more tools and experience to access during your self-Reiki practice and with others. You have permission, if you wish, to work with clients and can charge fees for in-person or remote sessions, as well as house clearings and you have the addition of the Reiki Master Symbol and its chants and jumon to assist you.
You will receive 2 workbooks both Reiki Okuden and Part 1 Shinpiden Workbook; a Reiki Master Practitioner Certificate. You will be able to advance to Karuna Reiki® 1 & 2 after 6 months of practice as a professional or 1 year practice with your Reiki Master Practitioner level.
A class is a total of 12 hours over 2 or more days. Reiki Master Practitioner comes with two workbooks (Reiki II Okuden and Shinpiden Reiki Master Book 1) and a Reiki Master Practitioner Certificate.
Prerequisite is Reiki 2 from any lineage. Students who complete Reiki Master Practitioner can go on to take Part 3 and Part 4 Reiki Master Shinpiden to learn the Attunement and reiju process. (Nurses need to complete both RMP and Reiki Master Shinpiden to receive their 22 Contact Hours since Reiki Master Practitioner (RMP) is only the first half of Shinpiden Reiki Master)
If you have a professional practice you can take Karuna Reiki® 1 followed by Karuna Reiki® 2 after six months; if you do have a professional practice you can take them after 12 months.
- Students can take the class divided into smaller sections; check Continuing Education page for Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers:
- After you have completed Reiki Master Practitioner/ Reiki Master Practitioner Hands-on there are shorter classes that are available to deepen your practice, learn/practice Japanese Reiki Techniques or you can move on to take Reiki Master Shinpiden/Reiki Master Shinpiden Hands-on:
Reiki Master Shinpiden/Reiki Master Shinpiden Hands-on
(Second half of Shinpiden Reiki Master)
12 hour class
Prerequisite Reiki Master Practitioner Certificate from RHC or copies of your highest Reiki Certificate in this lineage or have completed its exact equivalent or student who has completed the first half of Shinpiden Reiki Master is needed to register for this class.
These additional 12 hours of class are for those who already have their Reiki Master Symbol who are ready to learn the procedures for reiju and Reiki attunements. This class focuses on the preparation needed and the steps to perform reiju as done by Usui’s students in Japan and the attunement process as handed down from Usui’s student Hayashi through Mrs. Takata. Other techniques and Master to Master healing session will also be practiced as taught by the International House of Reiki lineage.
Students learn the attunement and reiju process to be able to teach and attune their own students. Permission is also given students so that they can access the printer to print materials from this lineage to teach their own students. Students receive two additional workbooks, both the Reiki I Shoden workbook (so you can teach Reiki 1 in this lineage) and the Shinpiden Reiki Master Book 2 which contains the reiju and attunement preparation and procedures. Either a Reiki Master Shinpiden or Shinpiden Reiki Master Certificate is received upon completion. We invite former Reiki Master Shinpiden/Shinpiden Reiki Master students to participate for 2-12 hours at a special rate.
Nurses Please note: After completing Reiki Master Shinpiden (RMP), nurses can then complete these 12 hours, which are the second half of the 24 hour Shinpiden Reiki Master. That gives 22 Contact Hours approved by the American Holistic Nursing Association for the 24 hours of class work.
Learn to do the reiju and attunement process and about teaching students. Practice of Reiki Master techniques from Reiki Master Practitioner Class. Massage Therapists can check NCBTMB for more information on taking portions of the class either LIVE or Distance Learning to receive CE.
Reiki Master Shinpiden (2nd half of Shinpiden Reiki Master) students can do student teaching; you are welcome to join and help teach classes as a guest.
If you have a professional practice you can take Karuna Reiki® 1 followed by Karuna Reiki® 2 after six months; if you do not have a professional practice you can take them after 12 months. If after 6 1/2 months you have also taught at least one student you can take Karuna Reiki® Master.
We invite former Reiki Master Shinpiden/Shinpiden Reiki Master students to participate for 2-12 hours at a special rate.
- After you have completed Reiki Master Shinpiden there are shorter classes (please see list under Continuing Education for Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers) that are available to deepen your practice, learn/practice Japanese Reiki Techniques or you can after 6 months if practicing Reiki seeing clients move on to take Karuna Reiki ® 1 and Karuna Reiki® 2 and if teaching students you can take Karuna Reiki® Master. If you do not have a professional practice it is suggested that you wait a year.
Student Teaching (Practice teaching classes with supervision)
Pre-requisite: Shinpiden Reiki Master Certificate
Come practice teaching others the skills you have learned and offer reiju and attunements to students enrolled in the class. There must be at least one student in the class for you to teach along with Myra Reichel for class to run.
- Fee: $300 for LIVE in-person class per 12 hours 10 Contact Hours/$600 24 hours 22 Contact Hours
- Fee: $250 for COMBO class LIVE/DISTANCE LEARNING – live in person and online over the internet in real time per 12 hours 10 Contact Hours/$500 24 hours 22 Contact Hours.
- Fee: $175 for Distance Learning online over the internet in real time 12 hour class. 10 Contact Hours/$350 24 hours, 22 Contact Hours.